Mental Health Awareness
Tuesday 14 February 2pm-4pm
This short session is aimed at those individuals seeking a greater understanding of mental health so that they can empower themselves and others.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand a variety of mental health issues
- Identify factors that affect good and poor mental health
- See how stigma and discrimination effect the road to recovery
- Feel more confident about starting mental health conversations
- Understand how to look after your own mental health
To book your place email email@example.com or phone 0800 368 8349.