Make a difference to your local area and volunteer for Carer Support Dorset.
Telephone befriending during the COVID-19 outbreak
Can you help reduce isolation for unpaid carers by a simple, weekly phone call during this difficult time? As a Here To Talk Volunteer you will be a friendly voice to regularly talk to, to listen to carers concerns and uplift their spirits reducing feelings of loneliness at this particularly difficult time. If you can support and remotely befriend carers, please complete our volunteer application form.
Training available. As little or as much time contribution is welcomed. Contact us today to find out more.
We are currently recruiting for three trustee opportunities. To apply for any of these trustee roles email our Chief Executive, Judy Walker with the following:
• Your current CV, setting out relevant experience (addressing the expertise area where relevant)
• A covering letter answering the following questions:
– What motivated you to apply to become a trustee?
– What other experience or skills do you feel you could offer?
– Are there any areas of the organisation’s work you have a particular interest in and/or would like to become more involved in?
Find out more about Carer Support Dorset and the role of our trustees by downloading our pack: