How we can help
We have a dedicated team who can discuss your caring role and the effect it has on you. We can then signpost and refer to a whole range of services that can offer you support. We can also refer onto Dorset Council for a Carer Act Carers Assessment if this will be beneficial to you.
First things first: You need to register with us. Call us on 0800 368 8349. Once you have done that we can help with:
- Information, advice and signposting to support services.
- Advice on local support groups and carer cafes.
- Information on the Carers Card scheme in Dorset.
- Opportunities to get involved and shape services.
- Newsletters and what’s on guides.
- Regular e-newsletters delivered to your inbox to keep you connected with news, what’s on locally and information on services and support available.
- You can also connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
If you require any of the information here in larger print, or an alternative language please get in touch.