Increasing Stress Management and Resilience
This training covers:
• Different types of stress (explaining the difference between good and bad stress).
• How emotions are created
• Signs and symptoms of stress
• The Five Ways To Wellbeing model
• Practical preventative and resilience strategies
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
Everyone who completes the course receives:
- Healthy vs unhealthy coping strategies
- Self-self assessment
- Stress management tips
To book your place on this course, phone Carer Support Dorset on 0800 368 8349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org