How to achieve a healthy work-life balance
In this course, participants will learn practical techniques to rebalance the demands of work and home life, become more productive, and find time for the things they enjoy.
The training covers the following topics:
- Understanding work and home life balance
- Identifying your circle of influence
- Ten steps to mastering the balance
- Practical cognitive-behavioural tools
- Self-care strategies
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
Upon completion of the course, participants will receive the following:
- A certificate of completion
- An understanding of healthy vs unhealthy coping strategies
- A self-care assessment
This course is free to attend for registered carers.
To book your place on this course, phone Carer Support Dorset on 0800 368 8349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org