Carers UK 2021 survey on the lives and experiences of carers is out now.
You can now fill out Carers UK’s survey online to share your experiences of caring. It is a comprehensive survey so will take around 30 minutes to complete. The survey will close on 13 September. A research report on findings will then be published in November.
What will Carers UK do with your evidence?
- Campaign for increased rights and entitlements for carers by sharing select findings with MPs, Government and local decision makers.
- Understand your experiences to argue for better rights such as a right to Carer’s Leave in the workplace.
- Provide evidence to help improve carers’ experience of services and support to make life easier.
- Make a strong case for increasing financial support, such as Carer’s Allowance.
- Provide evidence of the impact of the pandemic on unpaid carers, to argue for better support to manage through and recover from the pandemic.
To find out more, you can view the 2019 report:
In 2019, 8,000 current and former carers shared their experiences and helped inform Carers UK State of Caring 2019 report. Read the full report.
If you have any questions about the research, please contact Carers UK policy team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.