Becoming a carer can affect a person’s finances, social life, education and employment, and general health and well-being. Who cares? Over 7 million people in the UK do and many are here in Dorset.
We support all carers in Dorset looking after someone over the age of 18. We help them to access services and information to make their caring role easier.
Our services include:
- Support, information and advice
- Information on local support groups and carer cafes
- Opportunities to get involved and shape services
- Our twice yearly newsletter, what’s on guide and Carers News e-newsletter keep carers up-to-date with news, what’s on and services available
- Access to the Dorset Carers’ Card – saving you money
Get in touch with us today to see how we can help you.