Join our team at Carer Support Dorset
Would you like to work for an organisation that makes a difference within your local community, an organisation that supports unpaid carers and impacts positively on their lives? Carer Support Dorset provides support directly to unpaid carers of all ages, as well as raising the profile of carers and their needs with health and social care professionals, employers, and the public.
Please check back for vacancies.
We are looking for three trustees with knowledge and/or links to Wiltshire/Dorset who can bring senior level experiences and expertise in one of the following broad areas:
- Health and/or social care as a practitioner
- HR/organisational development/change management
To apply for these trustee roles email our Chief Executive, Judy Walker with the following:
Your current CV, setting out relevant experience (addressing the expertise area where relevant)
A covering letter answering the following questions:
– What motivated you to apply to become a trustee?
– What other experience or skills do you feel you could offer?
– Are there any areas of the organisation’s work you have a particular interest in and/or would like to become more involved in?
Find out more about becoming a Trustee download our pack below:
Please note this is a voluntary role.
Outside of these expertise, we are always looking for trustees to join our Trustee Board particularly from underrepresented groups.
Carer Support Dorset is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. We are also a Mindful employer, and we operate carer-friendly policies.